COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUOTING FROM THIS WEBSITE
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS WRITING PAPERS:
1. The articles/interviews I write and publish on this site are copyrighted and written from my point-of-view and with my aesthetic perspective. Cutting and pasting my thoughts into your term papers doesn't make your copying original and you'd be surprised how many times your teachers do check and email me.
2. With that in mind, if you are a student and you would like to quote from this website, you may quote solely from the interview portions of my articles, meaning if I did an interview with Nick Park or Mike Gabriel or Brad Bird, limit yourself to quoting directly from my conversations with them and please attribute each quote in this fashion:
... "in an online interview with art historian Ron Barbagallo, Nick Park said..."
3. In addition, in the Appendix of your paper please list the name of the article, the date it was published and please attribute Ron Barbagallo as author and list www.animationartconservation.com as publisher.
4. Under no circumstances may you copy or use any of the art pictured on this website in your term papers or for any other use. No exceptions. Any thefts of art or links to my image folder will be reported to the licensing departments of the studios or related artists or galleries.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE MAGAZINES (INCLUDING WIKIPEDIA), PRINT MAGAZINES, BLOGGERS, NEWSPAPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE:
1. I''M GRATEFUL IF THE PUBLIC WANTS TO LINK TO MY ARTICLES. ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT REQUIRED, I APPRECIATE IT IF YOU EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW.
WHILE LINKING TO MY SITE IS ENCOURAGED, IF YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED PUBLICATION AND/OR A BLOGGER AND YOU WANT TO QUOTE OR COPY, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THIS: LINK TO GET MY APPROVAL BEFORE LIFTING WITH MY WORDS.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY YOU COPY OR USE ANY OF THE ART PICTURED ON THIS WEB SITE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. IN ADDITION -- ANYONE POSTING ON WIKIPEDIA MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE TAKING INFORMATION FROM MY COPYRIGHTED WRITING ON THIS WEBSITE. THE RULES OF THIS WEB SITE: (WWW.ANIMATIONARTCONSERVATION.COM) SUPERSEDE ANY RULES SET BY WIKIPEDIA OR ANY RULES WIKIPEDIA CITES UNDER WHAT THEY TERM "FAIR USAGE."
IF YOU ARE TAKING FROM COPYRIGHTED TEXT CONTAINED IN ANY OF THE INTERVIEWS OR ARTICLES WRITTEN BY RON BARBAGALLO AND YOU ARE USING THAT INFORMATION TO ALTER A WIKIPEDIA PAGE -- IN ADDITION TO LINKING TO THE ARTICLE IN THE FOOTNOTES OF THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE YOU ARE ALTERING, YOU MUST ALSO ADD A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE UNDER THE EXTERNAL LINKS SECTION LINKING DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE YOU'VE TAKEN THE INFORMATION FROM.
Detailed information regarding the LEGAL USE OF TEXT OR IMAGES from this web site can be found on this link: